The mother of all slip 'n slides was left unattended; the line nicely formed with children taking turns broke down and Lord of the Flies ensued. Brielle, Alec, Lia, and Haili are at the top in various stages of sliding down. At the bottom we see the Maddy-Alec-Lia-Haili pile-up.
Alec and Tommy relaxing to video games after a hard soccer game. Go Red Dragons!!! Notice the helpful little sister in the background.

4 comments:
What a great slip and slide and what a fantasic place to have it. These pictures are really fun.
Grandpa
Fun times by all!! I think if you play soccer and your uniform is red it is mandatory that you are the "Red Dragons" that was Lorenzo's team 2 years back!! :o)
Okay, so I may be way out of the loop but Aaron is back to work?? Does this mean you are home??
Julie, I added an entry about the whole job thing, it's dated August 21, 2008. Now you can consider yourself up-to-speed.
:)
The slip & Slide looks so fun! What does it say on it?
Post a Comment