Here I am getting my pin. (This was before I cut my own hair after watching the Bourne Identity, but that is another story). Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Alec'sCubScouts
In February Alec earned his Webelos, and received it at the March pack meeting. Please be impressed, we are only halfway through April and it is posted. Yeah me. Here he is with his face painted. If you click on this picture, you can see my artistic handiwork painted lovingly on his face.
Here I am getting my pin. (This was before I cut my own hair after watching the Bourne Identity, but that is another story).
Here I am getting my pin. (This was before I cut my own hair after watching the Bourne Identity, but that is another story).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Way to go Alec!! P.S. Who is that hot cub scout master in your photo?
Melissa, back off, he's married, oh wait, he's married to you.
yay Alec!!! xoxo Eagle before we know it! So proud! Happy Birthday too!!
Post a Comment