Friday, September 5, 2008

Back To School Part II...

Lia & Brielle got new backpacks today for school from Grandma and Grandpa, they modeled them for me...
Here's who you talked to on the phone today Grandpa!! Notice her two gween bubber-bands, they are not pigtails or ponytails, they are bubber-bands.
She looked out the window and what did she see? Blossoms popping on the apricot tree...
And ever-serious Alec practicing his new typing skills at the computer.

4 comments:

The Brickman said...

I wonder if I would look that good if I put bubber bands in my hair. I'm very proud of Alec for developing typing skills in addition to his piano lessons. I think Brielle is very clever to look out the window and see blossoms in September.

Anonymous said...

After my encounter with the foliage, I realized that carrying a first aide kit is important. I would love to have a back pack like that to carry some band-aides and Antibacterial ointment... do they come in Sponge Bob?

Anonymous said...

They look adorable by the way... Anna got a lunch bag for work and she was very excited to pack it this morning, almost she was going to school... I think she laments those days.

the letter "J" said...

sorry that I never mentioned how to do the background. i use adobe elements and followed the step by step instructions from this link http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/secret.php?id=2

i use Hp scrapbook assistant to do my pictures, i have it for digital scrapbooking :o)