Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ripley's Believe It Or Not

This morning on the way to soccer, Brielle shocked me. Brace yourself, she actually said, "Mommy, when are we going to get my hair cut?" I ain't no dummy; I sprung into action and booked an appointment to see Kelly immediately. Lia decided she wanted a hair cut too, so we accomodated her as well. The hair cuts went well and we are all pleased with the results.

Brielle models her new 'do for us.




Alec was too busy playing with Bryce to pose for a picture, so we had to shoot him as he road by. Unfortunately it took three shots for mom to get the timing right of when to take the picture. This put him significantly behind Bryce, but he's a trooper.

Lia got her haircut too, Calley added more bangs to fix the hair that naturally falls into her eyes. Hopefully this will lead to fewer "Do you have a mommy little girl?" days.
As for me I finished my first week at Big D. These people are big believers in early morning meetings, yesterday's meeting was at 6:30am, I think they are trying to kill me. I have also been introduced into the world of different colored copies, they have a different color for about everything they do. The project is huge, way bigger than anything I've ever worked on before, it will be a good learning opportunity for me.



3 comments:

The Brickman said...

I am jealous. I've been needing a haircut for two weeks now. I hope I will look as good as Brielle and Lia when I get mine. Congratulations on what my be the dawning of a new era where haircuts are not a tramatic experience.

Andy, Beth and Jennah, too! said...

what's the Big D?

Stop and smell the Daisies said...

My girls like to go to the salon...I do, too, but I only get there about once or twice a year.

So, are you liking the job? Or is it as crazy as you heard? Either way it sounds like it is going well.