Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Girl On Campus



It was Lia's first day of preschool today. She was EXCITED!!! She's only been talking about this day since school started for Alec and Brielle. No first-day jitters for her.



Waiting for school to start, sporting her new Dora backpack.



Lia with Mrs. Walker, Miss Joyce is in the background; these were Brielle's preschool teachers. They about had heart attacks when they realized this was the baby I was pregnant with when Brielle was in preschool.







On Saturday I put flower-barretts in Lia's hair that I made. She allowed them to be in her hair long enough for me to take pictures of them, then she wanted them O-U-T!!!










Alec made vegetable art for a creativity badge with scouts. I think his den leader should get a creativity badge for imaginative uses of overabundant garden vegetables. He made a car (couldn't see that one coming) and a spider in honor of Grandma Janet.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

lia is so adoreable, i love those flower clips you made, wish i was crafty:)

the letter "J" said...

Way too cute!!! Awesome job on the car Alec!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, there are starving people in a country that will not be mentioned because I am sure it is not pc, who would love to eat that. :-)

Jenny said...

I love the vegetable art. It's definitely an A+ for creativity for everyone involved.